Register yourself to experience the life changing benefits of Chinmaya Mission.
Note that in view of the current pandemic situation, the Mission is closed. Virtual registration is underway and will continue. Please click on the link below to access the registration form.
IMPORTANT! If you do decide to register, both parents, in your email settings add following as safe contacts to avoid emails and Zoom links from Chinmaya Mission Houston going to Junk/Spam folder. email@example.com, CMHRegistrations@chinmayahouston.org
1. We expect that Registration will be open for many grades thru Dec 2021 (subject to change any time). Grade 7 and Grade 8 in Session 1, and Grade 4 in Session 2 are closed for new registrations.
2. For school year 2021-2022 we plan to have classes online via Zoom thru Dec 2021. Situation will be evaluated then for return to in-person classes. When we resume in-person classes, the Zoom classes will be discontinued. New school year started from September 12, 2021.
3. Non-refundable registration amount is $100 per family.
4. Child’s Bala Vihar grade shall be same as her/his 2021-2022 school grade. Registration is open for all grades.
5. Pre-K child must be 4 yrs. or older (must have completed 4th birthday by 09/12/2021 or on date of registration after 09/12/2021).
6. In-person classes are held every Sunday in two sessions. Session 1: 8:35 to 10:15 AM and Session 2: from 11:20 AM to 1:00 PM.
7. You must select the session (1 or 2) during the registration.
8. Zoom classes will be one session only, 9:50 AM to 11:15 AM every Sunday.
9. Important: If you are an existing CMH member adding a child, please contact us after completing the registration (firstname.lastname@example.org).
10. Use the link below to register your child(ren). This link is for everyone: a) Existing member adding a child, b) existing member re-registering a child who was dropped or stopped coming, c) new families wishing to register.
11. In family form select number of children you wish to register (do not include a child who is currently attending or registered). For question “Returning Family?” select “Yes” if you are current CMH member (or were a CMH member in the past). Complete and submit family form.
12. Child registration form will come up if in family form you answered “Yes” to question Are you registering a child for Bala Vihar.
13. Complete child form. For question “Are you registering another child”, select “Yes” if registering additional child(ren). Select “No” when no additional child.
14. Payment screen will then come up. If necessary, edit address on this screen. Address shall match credit card address. Fill in credit card info and submit. If payment is successful a “Thank You” note will pop up. This completes the registration process. If payment is not successful, please use contact information below for clarification.
15. When we return to in person classes, at least one parent must come with child and attend adult pravachan/discourse class while child attends his/her class.
16. After we enter your registration information in our system you will get weekly announcements and Zoom links from Chinmaya Mission Houston. Both parents, in your email settings add following as safe contacts to avoid emails going to Junk/Spam folder. email@example.com CMHRegistrations@chinmayahouston.org
Bharati Sutaria: 281-933-0233
Balram Jaisingh: 713-894-9929.