Register yourself to experience the life changing benefits of Chinmaya Mission.
Note that in view of the current pandemic situation, the Mission is closed. Virtual registration is underway and will continue. Please click on the link below to access the registration form.
IMPORTANT! If you do decide to register, both parents, in your email settings add following as safe contacts to avoid emails and Zoom links from Chinmaya Mission Houston going to Junk/Spam folder. email@example.com, CMHRegistrations@chinmayahouston.org
- For academic year 2021-2022 last day of Bala Vihar and adult classes is May 22, 2022. We will reopen on Sept 11, 2022.
- For rest of the school year 2021-2022 the Bala Vihar classes will be online via Zoom. Adult classes will be in-person and YouTube Live. Timing for Zoom classes and YouTube live is from 9:50 – 11:15 AM every Sunday. If you register before May 15, 2022, your child will be able to attend Zoom class until May 22, 2022.
- For year 2022-2023 we plan to have all classes (Adult and Bala Vihar) in-person. Online Zoom classes will then discontinue.
- Non-refundable one-time registration amount is $25 per family with 1 or no child and max $50 for two or more children registering at the same time.
- When selecting Child’s Bala Vihar grade select child’s 2022-2023 school grade.
- Pre-K child must be 4 yrs. or older (must have completed 4th birthday on or before date of registration).
- In person classes are held every Sunday in two sessions. Session 1: 8:35 to 10:15 AM and Session 2: from 11:20 AM to 1:00 PM.
- When registering a child, you must select the session (1 or 2) during the registration.
- In the family form, select number of children you wish to register (do not include a child who is currently attending or registered). For question “Returning Family?” select “Yes” if you are current CMH member (or were a CMH member in the past). Complete and submit family form.
- Child registration form will come up if in the family form you answered “Yes” to question Are you registering a child for Bala Vihar.
- Complete the child form. For question “Are you registering another child” select “Yes” if registering additional child(ren). Select “No” when no additional child.
- Payment screen will then come up. If necessary, edit address on this screen. Address shall match credit card address. Fill in credit card info and submit. If payment is successful a “Thank You” note will pop up. This completes the registration process. If payment is not successful, please use contact information below for clarification.
- For in-person Bala Vihar classes, at least one parent must come with child and attend adult pravachan/discourse class while child attends his/her class.
- After we enter your registration information in our system, you will get weekly announcements and Zoom links from Chinmaya Mission Houston. Both parents, in your email settings add following as safe contacts to avoid emails going to Junk/Spam folder. firstname.lastname@example.org and CMHRegistrations@chinmayahouston.org
Bharati Sutaria: 281-933-0233
Balram Jaisingh: 713-894-9929.