Register yourself to experience the life changing benefits of Chinmaya Mission.
IMPORTANT! If you do decide to register, both parents, in your email settings add following as safe contacts to avoid emails and Zoom links from Chinmaya Mission Houston going to Junk/Spam folder. firstname.lastname@example.org, CMHRegistrations@chinmayahouston.org
- Chinmaya Mission Houston will re-open on September 11, 2022.
- Bala Vihar Registration for academic year 2022-2023 can only be done in-person at Chinmaya Mission on Sundays (8:30 – 09:00 AM for Session 1, and 10:30 – 11:45 AM for Session 2) when the Mission is open. In-person registration will start October 02, 2022. Child must attend Bala Vihar class on day of registration. No future dated registration.
- For year 2022-2023 all classes (Adult and Bala Vihar) will be in-person. There is no option for be any on-line/Virtual/Zoom class.
- Non-refundable registration amount is $25 per family with 1 or no child and max $50 for two or more children registering at the same time.
- Child’s Bala Vihar grade will be the same as child’s 2022-2023 school grade.
- Pre-K child must be 4 yrs. or older (must have completed 4th birthday on or before date of registration.
- In person classes are held every Sunday in two sessions. Session 1: 8:35 to 10:15 AM and Session 2: from 11:20 AM to 1:00 PM. Grades 11 and 12 are offered in Session 1 only.
- At least one parent must come with child and attend adult pravachan/discourse class while child attends his/her class.
- After we enter your registration information in our system, you will get weekly announcements from Chinmaya Mission Houston. Both parents, in your email settings add following as safe contacts to avoid emails going to Junk/Spam folder. email@example.com and CMHRegistrations@chinmayahouston.org
Bharati Sutaria: 281-933-0233
Balram Jaisingh: 713-894-9929.