1. Satsanga Timings – Sunday Nov. 23, 2014
|| 8:35 AM – 10:15 AM
||Satsanga I for adults
& Bala Vihar grades PreK-12
|10:15 AM – 11:00 AM||Language & Bhajana classes for children in Session I|
|11:20 AM – 1:00 PM||Satsanga II for adults, CHYKs, Bala Vihar grades PreK-11|
|1:30 PM – 2:15 PM||Language classes for children in Session II|
2. No Satsanga – Sunday, Nov 30, 2014
In view of the long Thanksgiving Weekend, there is no satsanga on Sunday, November 30, 2014.
3. Imp. Guidelines for Parents of Bala Vihar Children
1. Parents (at least one of them) should accompany their children to CMH; parents must attend adult satsanga while their child goes to his/ her class.
2. Children cannot attend Bala Vihar without the parents even on a temporary basis.
3. Teachers are responsible for the children only when the children are in the classroom.
4. Teachers release children of Grade pre-KG, KG, 1, 2, and 3 to the parents/grandparents ONLY.
Additional Guidelines for Extra-curricular activities classes
1. Rule for enrolling in Orchestra class:
a. Child must know how to play the instrument,
b. Child should be in Grade 4 or above.
2. First session students should attend the extra-curricular classes after first session, and second session students should attend after the second session.
3. All extra-curricular classes start after the first week of October and end a week before Memorial Day weekend. No changes will be allowed after October 31.
4. Parents must pick up their children from extra-curricular activities classes if they are in Grades 1, 2 and 3. Teachers release children of Grades 1, 2, and 3 to their parents/grandparents ONLY.
4. Remember to use AMAZONSMILE – CMH receives .5% of member purchases, as donation
As announced, please note, that CMH has now been registered with the Amazonsmile program. This means that every time a CMH member buys through AmazonSmile, CMH receives .5% of our member purchases as donation from Amazon. For your convenience this link has now been provided on our CMH website.
We encourage all members to save the above link in their “Favorites” and use this link for future purchases. This change does not cost members anything extra, but will most certainly help with CMH finances.
5. Sri Saumyakasi Sivalaya
|Monday to Friday||9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon|
|5:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|Saturday and Sunday
||8:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
|5:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
Annual Sponsorship of Pujas at Saumyakasi Sivalaya
To seek the Lord’s grace through out the year and/or on special occasions like Birthdays and Anniversaries, and to have the priest perform Arcana and Arati on your behalf in the temple, please fill out the annual sponsorship form.
|Everyday Arati||12:00 Noon & 7:30 PM|
|Every Monday Rudrabhisekam||7:00 PM|
|Every Pradosa day Rudrabhisekam||7:00 PM|
|Every Saturday Sri Sivasahasranama Puja||9:00 AM|
|Every Caturthi day Ganesa Puja||6:30 PM|
|Every Purnima day Sri Satyanarayana Puja||6:30 PM|